My Son's House in Sun Valley

Blank

Long Time Member
How do you think the elk are doing in the Wood River Valley? My son's house and garage there today!!

IMG_8156.jpeg

There were 2 cougars (the feline kind) walking down my mom's driveway a couple days ago. Cats trying to kill the elk living in neighbors yards eating ornamental plants...

Garage on the left, house on right. The path between the piles is the driveway to the back door!! They live right in town between Ketchum and SV

I think the Deer are doomed in the west after this winter! Double edge sword as I know we need the snow and moisture.

The kids moved from Tahoe to Sun Valley to get away from some of the ginormous snowfalls in the Sierras. I think they are glad they did!!! This was Tahoe, pic taken March 9th, 2023

View attachment 105801
we all know california cant handle that kind of snow removal let alone the partition in the road….
only place to see this in california is 4, or 108 or 120 when they open the road and it’s not even close. carson pass and the spur can get pretty big

Last edited:
blank no worries. the news hypes it up. i lived a winter in hokkaido japan and i can tell you they get that much snow.

that’s funny most of those pictures are from near the sierra crest. sugar bowl, soda spring, carson pass and christmas valley. it’s an incredible year but it’s happen before as well as the rain on snow flooding. i spent 25 years in the sierra

it blows me away how lazy people are at not shoveling the roofs. they must be renters…

That pic is from Japan and it's not from Hokkaido either. It's a tourist destination and when they can no longer blow it out the top they haul it off in trains of dumptrucks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom