My sons muzzy antelope

passthrough

My youngest son finally drew some tags this year. He had a youth muzzy tag and we were stoked. Here are some of the bucks that we were targeting.
IMG_0198.PNG
IMG_0199.PNG
IMG_0200.PNG
IMG_0201.PNG
IMG_0202.PNG

Opening morning we located the goofy horned buck and made several long stalks on him with no shots. We went back to look for the buck with big prongs and we ran into the buck he killed.
IMG_9592.jpg
IMG_9632.JPG
IMG_9639.jpg
IMG_9642.jpg

He made a perfect shot at 185 to get his first antelope buck. He gross scored 82 2/8. Thank you to Barry and Charlie for always joining us on our hunts. I absolutely love hunting with my boys!

What a year. Congrats on an awesome antelope. They are a blast to chase around and a great time with the kids. Keep up the great work and awesome posts. Thanks for sharing all these.

Awesome buck you can’t beat that especially when you break that 80 inch mark congratulations!

Congrats to you and your son , thats a heck of a nice buck. Imperial will work some magic on that buck...
How was his elk ??

Thank you guys! I'm very proud of both of my boys. Hunting with them is so much fun, definetly the hunts I most look forward too every year.

My youngest son finally drew some tags this year. He had a youth muzzy tag and we were stoked. Here are some of the bucks that we were targeting.
View attachment 54983View attachment 54984View attachment 54985View attachment 54986View attachment 54987
Opening morning we located the goofy horned buck and made several long stalks on him with no shots. We went back to look for the buck with big prongs and we ran into the buck he killed.
View attachment 54988View attachment 54989View attachment 54990View attachment 54991
He made a perfect shot at 185 to get his first antelope buck. He gross scored 82 2/8. Thank you to Barry and Charlie for always joining us on our hunts. I absolutely love hunting with my boys!
Awesome year for you guys Wes.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom