My sons off range Oryx

passthrough

Kinda late posting this, but its been a busy 2 months! My son had the off range hunt for the month of August. It was hot and muddy, but so much fun! We had a few close calls with Oryx much larger than the one he ended up killing. We were in them everyday, on the second weekend that we could hunt, we glassed up a large herd and snuck into range. As things often go, the wind switched and they scattered, in the chaos we lost the one we were trying to kill and he shot the only one that stood still long enough to get a bullet in her.
IMG_9345.jpg
IMG_9359.JPG

He was so excited to have killed his first Oryx and the first in our family. We all battled through heat stroke as we packed her out, that it NO fun! Im super proud of my boys.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom