My Unit 15 Bull

countryboy300

2972pa250212.jpg

2050pa270225.jpg

Here is my bull i got opening morning in unit 15. Caught him coming through a saddle following 8 cows. First shot was just behind the heart and he didn't move for about 5 mins. Reloaded and shot him again through the lungs. We heard zero bugling the whole time. My dad hit one bigger but looked the rest of the hunt and couldn't come up with him! Ended up seeing 5 nice bulls, appx 50-60 cows and a couple spikes. We hunted a new area this year in 15. Seams like the old area has declined in numbers and quality!

Nice bull I hunted 15 a few days ago shot a 5x5 and tracked him down for 2 days zero find, saw about 200 cows no nice Bulls was very quiet a bugle here and there. Enjoy the back straps. Let's see what happens next year..

Congrats Danny! I was looking at this site and seen your picture. This is Roger from work.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom