My Wife’s 6x6 Colorado Bull

Founder

Founder Since 1999
My sweet wife loves to hunt the elk and she took herself a nice 6x6. It was a fun hunt. The pack out was some work though! She hauled her half, so I was sure impressed. :)
Good times!!

AB2C624C-DD96-47AD-B5F0-E7F5C7B5C32F.jpeg

8EC8B459-D5B5-4A17-AAB4-0BD0A0D62A6E.jpeg

Way cool! Congratulations Mrs. Founder and to you as well. A whole bunch of delicious meat for you all. Enjoy.

Congrats to your wife and a fine bull. Awesome video! Wheeeewee, glad he finally stayed down where he did. That scared the sheet out of me when he jumped up & headed DOWN that hill! I once had a bull add about a half a day of packout by doing that exact same thing! Straight down the mountain and piled up at the bottom of a verical cliff, , , , just for payback!
Thanks for the video and congrats to the wife.

Elkchaser

Congrats Team Founder, happy he ran away from you and not towards you. I've seen wounded critters like him charge . Hunters always be cautious...just saying. Happy Wife , Happy Life ?

300 mag, but just a 150gr I use for deer. That’s why I told her to put it just behind the shoulder and not in the shoulder.
150 out of a, win mag would have punched through the shoulders without a, problem
150 grain out of most calibers should punch through an elks shoulder

Last edited:
150 out of a, win mag would have punched through the shoulders without a, problem
150 grain out of most calibers should punch through an elks shoulder
I wasn’t sure it would do it. I should’ve had her shoot shoulder then. I know those bullets do mega damage on bucks.

Penny has now killed more elk and bigger elk than you! You ever going to cash in your points? You can store your bull, when you finally get one, in my garage if you want. All I require is one backstrap!

Penny has now killed more elk and bigger elk than you! You ever going to cash in your points? You can store your bull, when you finally get one, in my garage if you want. All I require is one backstrap!

Wow. Look who graced us with their presence? its like old home week?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom