My Wyo. Moose Hunt

Gunner

I had a fantastic time this year in Wyoming. Here’s my Wyoming Moose Hunt

59B2AB76-B577-4D41-839E-270FD8FA537F.jpeg

35EE596C-21B4-4792-AB53-23EFE63546C6.jpeg

CED10432-9C62-4CD3-8378-CF05A6CAB61A.jpeg

Good stuff! Congrats!

How far was your shot? What caliber? See any other moose?

Dave

Thanks, he was about 25 yards, I shoot 300 Win Mag and yes everyday we seen on a average of 5-8 moose. A lot of bulls and cows. I chased around a couple bigger bulls but couldn’t get the shot. I hunted 21 days

What a great experience to spend 21 days. That can be exhausting. I'm glad you were able to get one. Nice Bull! Thanks for sharing with us.

Congrats, moose are fun to hunt. Were you able to call him in, or was it more of a spot and stalk hunt? We’re lucky in Maine that the moose seasons are around the rut time, so they are usually very callable. The tough part is drawing a permit. Nice looking bull you have there ?.

I was able to call in a few bulls but not shooters, 2 other bigger bulls I was able to spot and stalk but the elk hunters blew it up. This guy actually crossed a two track in front of me at 35 yards and I stopped him with a call. Then lights out lol! ? it took me 19 years to draw my permit in Wyoming

That’s pretty cool, and it looks like you made the best of it once you drew. It can be like that here in Maine too, some people have the luck of the draw and get lucky every few years and some wait a long time to draw.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom