My Wyoming Pronghorn

BigMass

Had a rough trip to Wyoming this year. Hit black ice just before Green River and jack knifed my trailer into my truck. With a stop at home depot and a little help from a passing welding truck I was able to continue on with my hunt. Took a real nice fifteen and a half inch antelope but couldn't find a big enough mule deer buck to satisfy me. Here are a few pictures.

4ae8bf2470d4df3c.jpg

4ae8bf58722f1014.jpg

4ae8bf8578e8c8d3.jpg

4ae8bfaf7bb1bb7d.jpg

OUCH....sorry about the truck, bummer deal, that black ice can hurt more then a guys truck though so be glad for that. Congrats on a great looking buck. Any idea on score.

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

The taxidermist said high 70's to low 80's. They are going to measure it for me when they mount it.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-09 AT 06:23PM (MST)[p]Great looking buck. Sorry about your truck/trailer. We ran into the Black Ice coming across South Dakota and had a couple of pucker moments on two of the overpasses. Glad it was only your truck that got dinged.

Heck of a nice buck - makes the truck incident a little less painful I hope. Good thing nobody got hurt and you had a good hunt!! Congrats in a nice buck.

BigMass,

Sorry to hear about the accident on that black ice, we had the same problem but luckly no damage like you had when we were south of Casper earlier this month. Not a nice time while driving. Congrats on the nice Lope and thanks for the story and pictures.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom