>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Accurate.

"Not sure I grasp BHA motivation".
Hossblur 7/25/19

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-19 AT 11:27PM (MST)[p]Death warrant has been issued. Good to see a pic before the MM trial starts.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Four posts in and not a positive comment yet. No wonder nobody posts stuff here anymore.

Hopefully somebody just enjoys seeing big deer and doesn't feel the need to turn everything negative and dive to the bottom at every opportunity.

It's getting to be not worth the hassle.

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------

Ask yourself if you agree with the following statement...

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

Thanks grizzly!

The Bucks probably know it's their Best Chance at Survival even though it still Ain't Good!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

i woke up this morning to 4 of them in my front yard. one of which is an absolute stud. i love seeing them in the city. i think it gives me that old town feeling. those are awesome bucks grizz.

"Shoot Straight"

Wouldn't you just love it if you saw that train of big bucks come down the trail first thing on opening morning and you have a 10 day hunt.

what do you do? For me I would be hunting small game for 9 days. LOL

Wow those are studs what a sight.......

thanks for posting always good to see big bucks.....

You guys are lucky to live in a spot where you have critters like that in your neighborhood. I'm jealous.

All I've got here in the northeast is Maxine Waters types struttin in the street. Ain't nowhere near as pretty.

Great bucks grizzly. Thanks for sharing. As for the seemingly negative comments, in the world we live in today a couple of them probably have a price on their head.

Nice bucks, we all like seeing the pictures. I'm not criticizing you for posting them. But you can bet some jack wagon out there is scheming how to get an arrow in one without getting caught and that's just a sad fact.

>Nice bucks, we all like seeing
>the pictures. I'm not criticizing
>you for posting them. But
>you can bet some jack
>wagon out there is scheming
>how to get an arrow
>in one without getting caught
>and that's just a sad
>fact.

You're totally correct. Some d-bag of a "hunter" would actually get thrills out of a shooting a deer from behind the recycling bin. Despicable, imo.

But that's the good and bad about a group of bucks that walks down the asphalt in the middle of the day... we all get to see them.

But the locals already know where they are, without or without MM, so I'm of the opinion that the more pictures of them alive the better. It seems like that helped contribute to the convictions for the guy that poached the Hyde Park buck a while ago?

Sometimes being highly visible is their best defense. Maybe I should post their locations so there are more good guys watching them than bad?

Grizzly

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing.

SO in your town (or other towns out west) how does it work with city bucks? Can't shoot them within city limits but guys stage up on the perimeter or what?

And no I don't want to get into a poaching convo. Legally, what do these guys do?

Damn impressive Grizz!
They're so cool....and big!

I spit when I read your comment about the "recycle bin" blind. LOL

Zeke

#livelikezac

I wish we had deer like that in my city. They would be worth putting up with.

All we have is does and an occasional 2 point. They rub the bark off my young fruit trees and eat all the leaves and twigs, so I am having a hard time getting the trees established. I wish they would stay in the mountains where they belong.

>Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing.
>
>
>SO in your town (or other
>towns out west) how does
>it work with city bucks?
> Can't shoot them within
>city limits but guys stage
>up on the perimeter or
>what?
>
>And no I don't want to
>get into a poaching convo.
> Legally, what do
>these guys do?

MT-55, its generally illegal to fire a weapon (gun or bow) in City Limits. Some guys poach them, like with the Hyde Park buck, and others wait outside city limits for them to head back to Forest Service land in the foothills.

My personal opinion is that it still isn't sporting to sit on the edge of the golf course and wait for a deer to cross the road so it can be shot... but at least that would be legal.

Grizzly

bugleb.....sorry about your fruit trees.
try putting a wire fence around each tree to make them unavailable.
In Kali growers of young apple trees would hang individual bars(like those you get in motels) of soup from branches, seemed to work.

Good luck, if you have an excess of fruit send them my way...LOL.

Great bucks Grizz,the back end on that one is rediculous ! If his front end was the same he would be , what ? a 220 inch typical?

I had two spotted fawns in my back yard a few weeks back. They are way cooler to watch than the occasional ferrel cat that roams about.
I hope they can grow into bucks like those you've posted Grizz! But I suspect they will get hit by a car or taken down by a German Shepard before that happens.

Dang, there are some nice bucks in that group!
Very Cool Pics

Yep I can see them in the rut follow a rag soaked Doe in heat all the way to the city limits.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thanks so much for posting. I live in Pioche, Nevada. I love mule deer, and we have our own population of town or resident deer. Certain residents even feed them which is not legal and not a good idea. This summer has been especially neat for me. There are eleven small bucks that congregate with does in the town cemetery. It has been fun to park and watch them just graze, posture, spar, chase each around, and also it has been interesting to watch them munch on a mouthful of apricots and spit out pits. The bigger bucks here are not residents, but they arrive during the rut in late November.
Pioche is a storied mining town of the old west, and during its heyday I don't think the deer were in town (with all the activities associated with mining, I think the town approached 10k population, but today fewerthan 800 live here. My neighbor, who passed away this year, liked to "pay back" deer by keeping a water trough in her back yard. She said that during the Great Depression, when food, money, etc.were scarce, the men would harvest a deer from time to time and share the meat around (most times an illegal kill). There was more than one humorous story of someone's truck parked in front of a local saloon- and they told the patron that he better get his load of wood home before it bled to death!:)
(here's a couple of pics of our "town deer"):
(they could have used a stronger leash rope to secure their "pet"):-(
662533amigospioche.jpg

57763munchinapricots.jpg

92105brokeropedoe1.jpg

Hey P-Pete?

You've Surely got a Lariat Don't You?:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back