Naked female athletes

G

GrandpaNasty

I see Amanda Beard (olympic swimmer) is going to pose nude in playboy. I notice these things :). There have been a few other lady athletes to pose nude in the past. Which athletes would you like to see in the pages of this fine magazine?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-14-07 AT 08:18AM (MST)[p]Roosie? Is there an event called paddling the canoe? She definately does not "pole vault"! Billie Jean King (that might be too old of a reference). How about some of those hot chicks on the pro bowling tour?
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

D13er,

How about Tera Patrick? Puma Suede is cute too. I'd sure like to see these girls naked.

>Danika Patric

Bleh... she looks like a little boy. Go google Ashley Force images ;)

-DallanC

Oh so many....Jim Edmunds, Howie Long, Fernando Vina', Albert Pujols, Derek Jeter, Venus Williams...oh wait! She's a girl isn't she? lol (j/k about that last one, guys. She looks so manly though and she's so muscular and cut. lol)

All of them.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

Yeah grandpanasty , Thanks, I'm at work were the sights are filtered , so I can't see the site till I get home !Hey but on the upside , I should know what hunts I've drawn ....

Sorry TripleK, I should have said naked men athetes as well, just didn't want people to think my gate swings the other way now.

>Sorry TripleK, I should have said
>naked men athetes as well,
>just didn't want people to
>think my gate swings the
>other way now.

LOL I know, I know. And honestly, I don't wanna know what male athletes a dude would want to see naked. ;-)

I agree. All of them. One at a time or in groups. It doesn't matter to me. I hate sports but women... that's another story.

>Hey TripleK, I was quit the
>athlete myself....

LOL Well if you look like Fernando then let's see it! ;-)

Yeh tee-tee, I was quite the athelete as well!! I was more of a Randy White (you probably don't know who that is) type build. How's that? Haaahaaaaa......
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

>Gabrielle Reece is the bomb!
>Thanks for the link Nasty.

I think you're right. For your viewing pleasure.

46720af40e540446.jpg

JB

Jenny Finch, Natalie Gulbis, Maria Sharapova, Ann Kournakova, most any of the SI swimsuit models...oh wait, we've already seen them almost without clothes, each February.

Funny note on Jenny Finch. The Tucson Sidewinders are playing in Sacramento back in May, and a buddy of mine who is one of the Arizona D'backs minor league coaches takes my 19 year old son down to catch in the bullpen for a few days. He got to catch bullpens for the pitchers before the games and warm up their relievers during the games, which allowed their backup catcher to get some extra rest. After the series ends, I ask my son who he caught, and he replies Randy Choate, Jailen Peguero, Chad Harville, Brandon Medders, Dustin Nippert and on and on, then...I got to catch Jenny Finch's husband!

I thought it was funny as heck that he didn't say Casey Daigle, but rather Jenny Finch's husband. What a thing to be known for. Lucky guy!

Danika does look like a boy! I saw a show where Tiffany was bowhunting fish in a bikini, yep, I would add her to the list of nekked chicks! It would be a lot better if she would hunt in skimpy clothing and keep her pie hole shut! Lil miss canned hunt girl!
Eric

deerline.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing some of those female athletes who compete in the professional eating contests. Bess - you got any more copies of the Altamont Girls handy? Weren't some of them gals some of the stars from the competetive eating world?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Personally, I think all female athletes should be required to compete naked. I'll make my own mind up..... probably wear out the replay button.

And then Laura Davies tee's up, "URP"

Oh! Well... RUS

TIMES ARE TUFF IN TEXAS!!!

WOW Roy!!!

FIRST THE "STENCH" STORY!!!

AND NOW YOU WANT TO SEE MYTON'S FINEST AGAIN!!!

WTF???

YOU'LL HAVE TO HAVE rutnbuck SEND YOU THE BEAUTIES!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING SOMEBODY'S HOME SICK???

RE: TIMES ARE TUFF IN TEXAS!!!

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...I thought MYTON was a skin infection. WTF..

RUS

RE: TIMES ARE TUFF IN TEXAS!!!

HEY RUS!!!

IT IS!!!

OH,IT IS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

WELL!!!

ITS NASTY D-CUP!!!

SO!!!

BESIDES BEING A POLE VAULTER WHAT ELSE DOES SHE DO???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

YA!!!

I GUESS!!!

JUST WONDERING WHAT ELSE SHE'S GOOD FOR???

(((MAN I'LL GET SLAMMED FOR THAT ONE!!!)))

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

I heard from a reliable source she has drawn big smelly elk tags 3 out of the last five years in Utah and she drew a California turtle tag this year for the Humbolt bay area.
ismith
45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

Definately Tiffany Lakosky and Laura the artin girl ...and the other Martin girls!
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom