Namibia July 2018

Tikka

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-18 AT 06:25PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-18 AT 06:24?PM (MST)

Just wanted to post the results of "Billcollector's" African hunt with Chapungu-Kambako Safaris... He saved for the last year to go on this hunt and I couldn't be more proud of him...

Hope you all enjoy!

31246img3749.jpeg

69919img3902.jpeg

62957img3937.jpeg

53726img3955.jpeg

67415img3971.jpeg

45180img4024.jpeg

54346img4258.jpeg

68901img4284.jpeg

40687img4107.jpeg

19524img9588.jpg

18907img4088.jpeg

He did a little celebrating while he was there...

WOW
What is he going to mount all???
What awesome hunt he having over there.
Dang and you're at home, While I guess it just gives him another reason to go back and take you with him.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator with him I'm not sure what all he'll mount, but knowing him eventually all of them will get done...

He left this morning from Johannesburg, I'll pick him up tomorrow morning at our airport... He says he already has "our return trip" booked... So I'll let you when that is... I hope he found a boat load of money while he was there...

Good stuff

Congrats to him on some fine trophies. Do you know who his PH was??? I have hunted with both Pieter and Uys when they were with Erindi and Omujeve and like them a lot. Have to schedule a return trip soon.

>Congrats to him on some fine
>trophies. Do you know who
>his PH was??? I
>have hunted with both Pieter
>and Uys when they were
>with Erindi and Omujeve and
>like them a lot. Have
>to schedule a return trip
>soon.

Uys was his PH, my boy said he is the salt of the earth...He is in a few of these pictures...

Sorry, focused on animals and not so much people. Dating myself here, but had Uys along on his first year apprenticeship. I stalked and shot a gemsbok for him to learn how to cape. He has come far!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-18 AT 09:15AM (MST)[p] Uys is now has an apprentice named Francios... That is pretty cool that you hunted with him...

Blank, how long ago was it that you hunted with him, and if you have any pictures of that gemsbok please post them?
I believe Pieter and Uys are coming to the hunt expo this February...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom