Nampa,Caldwell Idaho Sports Bars

fullcry

Anyone have a recommendation for a good place to eat and hang out for the Super Bowl in a couple weeks?
Traveling through and will be in town that week.

The owner of Indian Creek is a good guy and built that place up from next to nothing. He's a pro hunting type as well. He also has a restaurant in Declo, Idaho.

I haven’t been in a while but I don’t remember Indian creek having a TV so might not be the place to watch the game but if you’re in town for the week definitely eat there. Don’t have any good suggestions for sports bars sorry

Texas Roadhouse & Outback both have as good a steaks as Indian Creek & they have TV's . Pretty much all the bars will have the game on !!

Sure that’s a good back up plan!
When I travel I really like to hit the mom and pop
Places.Anything we don’t have at home.
Just to try new stuff.

Buffalo Wild Wangs come on man !! the guy wanted a Steak !! HA HA there are a lot of little ma & pa's around Boise area for sure . Some are good some some not so much

I get the sports bar part and spoke to that aspect. I believe in supporting small businesses vs the big box type restaurants. That's all I got to say about that.

Here we go again another Jacked post He did say he checked out Indian Creek & would grab a STEAK there !! End of my comments Thanks again 12gauge

Indian Creek Steakhouse has TV’s. I eat there regularly when duck hunting in the area. It’ll be packed for Super Bowl, I expect.

Twin Peaks is never a bad choice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom