National Ammo Day Nov. 19

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-08 AT 12:07PM (MST)[p] the way ammo is selling here the shelves will be empty.
i have to go on the hunt for powder today.
after inventory today i only have 200 80 grain 243 slugs 100 270 130 gr and 100 30 cal 180's, 1 lb of 4064 powder. i use 4064 in both the 243 and 300 win but need 4350 for the 270.
i shoot 200 243's every winter so i need more of them than the 270 or 300's. to get loaded for 8 yrs i need 1600 rds of 243's
i don't have that much brass. at some time in obomanations presidency I'll need more.
i haven't worked up a load for the 270 so I'll need more of them too.
300's last a long time for me primarily my elk rifle so it gets 1/2 a box a year threw it. checking site and one shot at a elk every year.
i messed up and told everyone ammo day was the 12th

I'm planning to buy more powder and bullets. Was in a Sportsman Wherehouse 10 days ago and they had no IMR4831, 4350, or 4064. Also no 7mm Accubonds.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Don't know where you Wyoming guys are located, but Glenrock Components had a lot of powder, bullets, etc when I was there today. Picked 50 rounds of 300 RUM brass, powder and bullets. And not because we have a new prez. I dropped my gun at the end of hunting season and boogered my scope. Had to send it in for repairs. Looks like I'll be spending some time back out at the range...

triple bb
go look at sportsman's or discount sports. shelves are empty
all AR's are sold. handguns flying off the shelf.
couldn't find a reloading press at either store.
listen to the conversations and see how disgruntled people are.
we are as close to a fight as ever before.
the 2nd had better not be infringed in any stile. our Constitution will stand regardless of what bush did or how bad the economy is and gets.
i did find 2 cans of 4064 at lintons.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom