National Day of Resistance .223

Bossbrott

Please join us on the steps of the state Capitol at 13th and N street, Saturday .223, at high noon, for the National Day of Resistance. Wrap yourself in the flag and rally for your 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms. Hope to see you there.

For how long now has this been planned? I would like to have gone down there, very much so, but i need more than 1 day to plan to attend!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I was in Sacto on Thursday, the 21st. I heard a short (15-30 second commercial) on this. And thought " What time?"

How was the turnout? Did it get any press?

Something like this needs to be out there for a couple of weeks before the event. That gets us time to rally our friends too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom