National Parks according to ABC

Bluehair

Long Time Member
Ok, thru rigorous scientific analysis ABC News has been able to determine that our National Parks are racist. Because more white people visit them.

I was going to run up to my local park to check on 'da peeps, but they only accept credit cards. I don't go anywhere that doesn't accept currency backed by the full faith and credit of the United States.

It's getting harder to take my fellow Americans seriously. (n)

These people are so damn stupid. It’s an existential threat that not enough minorities are visiting NPs? The left’s favorite word for anything they want. If a minority person wants to be a park ranger then go to school, get the degree and apply for the position. A racist elk ran away from a minority person in Rocky Mountain NP. It must be tracked down and shot.

We went to Yellowstone twice over the summer. Only 60 miles from the house.
Tons of Chinese people, way more than white folks

the left will keep on playing this racist card from that druggy George Floyd to now a national park

The data came from the NPS visitor records.

Great, now I have to worry about a park ranger with a clipboard hiding in the bushes racial profiling me. :oops:

I can honestly say I've never been to any National Park, so I'm probably not qualified to comment.

:oops: Wow, that makes you pretty unique. You can't swing a dead woof around here without hitting a NP.
I can see one out my kitchen window...well, I could until my redwood trees grew too tall....but I've never actually been inside it. When they made it, a lot of my friends lost their jobs, so I swore I would never go there. Puck the Fark.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom