NBA

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Well, just wanted to let this out. NBA just lost a fan who loved the game. The officiating has degraded that sport so much.Ever since "king" james has come into the league, they have een hell bent on getting him a ring. Now, they finally did it, he finally got all the calls he needed to get one. Officiating has been ridiculous.

I so agree!

I tuned into tonight for about 3 min. It was like a UFC Fight, and some dude missed a dunk.

You are in the NBA and make 3 million a year. How do you miss a dunk?

The mistakes I can understand on the court. But those refs get paid way too much to miss that many calls, and make that many bad calls. They should start fining them like they do the players.

ELKMAN,you dont post in ages and when you do it is about basketball??

Working tonight and missed the game. It was a foregone conclusion though. My son is still mad at OKC because they beat his lakers, but, I wanted anyone but Miami.

I also wanted anyone to win but miami. The flagerent call on Derric Fisher against king james was about as bad as it gets. The officiating looked like small high school basketball!!

Hey Paul,

Always remember this quote! "Girls play volleyball, boys play basketballand men wrestle"!

And on a side note can you send me an elk permit in the mail!

Hope all is well!

>Hey Paul,
>
>Always remember this quote! "Girls
>play volleyball, boys play basketballand
>men wrestle"!
>
>And on a side note can
>you send me an elk
>permit in the mail!
>
>Hope all is well!

Girls wrestle if you know the right ones. Ask stinky, he seems to know all about elk tags.

Hope you drew something good this year so you dont have to watch basketball.

I liked the way it turned out. You saw a guy that passed the ball and still did what he did. He is a great player. How can people like Jordan and Kobe, but not like this guy. He drives when he needs to shoots when he needs to and passes when he needs to (I know Kobe people it is a foreign thing to you guys). He got the job done and looked good doing it. Way to go Heat. Congrats to the world champion heat.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom