Nebraska & Kansas permits

littlebull209338

Both states have stopped selling non-resident permits for turkey & deer. Apparently if you have turkey permits already you can still hunt. Kansas has quarantine restrictions. See their web page for details.

Nebraska just stopped selling non res turkey permits, they haven’t said anything about deer permits. I just looked at Kansas’ webpage and it says all their seasons are still open.

Go to Kansas web page and try and buy a non-resident permit...you can't. I didn't look at Nebraska deer permits as I don't hunt deer, just turkeys there. They had sent out information on non-resident turkeys a few days ago. The Kansas page has a lot of detailed info. Kansas has been my favorite deer hunt...darn bug anyway !!!

CFMuley Kansas is still open to those that had already purchased their turkey permits BUT they have a mandatory 14 day quarantine on those of us from Colorado and a few other states. They offer a full refund. The date for applying for deer permit was suppose to start today.

I was wrong on Kansas deer. They have changed their application process and it can be done. I just got it done. Now the wait begins. Who know what it will be like when season gets here.

I know in Nebraska that’s you can still hunt if you’ve already purchased a permit, but guys were getting emails telling them that they may be able to get a refund. I texted a buddy that guides in Kansas about NR not being able to buy a turkey tag. He hadn’t heard anything about it yet, but was looking into it. It gave me the option to buy a tag when I got on their website though. Either way, I hope all of this gets work out ASAP and we can get back to our normal lives sometime in the somewhat near future.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom