Nebraska Mule Deer or Whitetail Hunts

Cornhusker

Long Time Member
Nebraska is a state that only has 3% public land so although the tag is a buy tag in most units, the difficulty is in finding private land to hunt to fill the easily drawn tag. I've lived near and hunted a ranch in the Sandhills for 39 years. Recently, the push of more hunters has caused many of the ranches in my area to rent to out-of-state outfitters. I've started a little outfitter business, mainly to keep my access to the ranch I spend most of my time on. (I know the irony of that).

The ranch is 8,000 acres of cedar canyons with the South Loup River running through the ranch. It has another 1,000 to 1,500 acres of corn and alfalfa pivots. The ranch is split between whitetails and mule deer and you can choose to hunt either as the tag is a buy tag in the Loup West unit. Check out the website and give me a call if you want to chat hunting.
Rick Peterson
47662ECD-5070-45E4-9F74-FD947B902883.jpeg
6A544371-DD1B-42D4-8703-45198AC1DDBF.jpeg
IMG-0593.JPG
IMG_1343.JPG

redwoood

" I've started a little outfitter business, mainly to keep my access to the ranch I spend most of my time on. (I know the irony of that)."

I know exactly where you are coming from....only I'm in MO and it's a few hundred acres not several thousand.

Best of luck to ya...although I'm sure you won't need it!

wytex

I have hunted in that general area, very neat country and some big bucks. Good luck with your outfitting business. Nebraska folks are very friendly and great people. I wish you luck !

DWBMontana

Good luck! I have friends in your general area that have a a working cattle ranch. You all kill some great bucks in that counrty. One of these days I am going to make it back in December and bring the muzzleloader with....GBR!

Gator

Long Time Member
That is a awesome area they do grow some great bucks.
Hope you do well with the outfitting.

Cornhusker

Long Time Member
Thanks for all the really nice comments much appreciated. We filled up for this year with some guys that I'm really looking forward to going hunting with. We decided to only take 4 total and to try to keep it small and keep the quality of deer good.
Thanks Again to all of you and Founder.

CFMuley

If I didn’t have a Colorado hunt planned at the same time I would’ve been all over it. I look forward to seeing how you do this year, and will definitely keep you in mind for next year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Hunts & Tags Classifieds

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep, grouse, waterfowl, bobcat and coyote hunts.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

Top Bottom