Nebraska Turkey Hunt

H

huntsonora

Does anyone know of a property in Nebraska where a friend of mine and I could go hunt Turkey this spring? We would be willing to pay a trespass fee but would not need guides or cooks or even lodging for that matter. My buddy is one of the best Turkey guides in the country and he has never hunted Nebraska.

Drummond

Perhaps I have some info for you, I'll get in touch later. We go about every year and do well. Lots of good public property also.

We went last spring but we went with an outfitter that was reasonably priced. I'd also be interested if you have some info on a place where you could do a do it yourself type hunt especially for archery. Gary

Drummond-My aunt and uncle have a ranch near Chadron Nebraska,in the Pine Ridge, tons of turkeys! You might give them a call.
Their names are Bob and Sharon Goff (in Chadron). Im not sure of there status but I know they have a little cabin that people can stay in and it is absolutely drop dead gorgeous turkey country, theve got a nice spring creek through the place and tons of timbered ridges with adjacent fields, turkey heaven.
Sheepeater

I hunted in the Pine Ridge area of Neb (south of Chadron)last spring for the 1st time. Got a tom toward the end of the season. Would be interested in hunting with others also.

Contact me.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Thank you guys for all of the input. I will be making phone calls the first part of this week. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Drummond

Drummond,

I outfitted/guided turkey hunters in Nebraska for 5 years from 98-2002. I've got some good spots and will be glad to help. Send me a private message and I'll get you thie info.

Jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom