Need 300 win mag

HerdBull

I am looking for a couple boxes of Winchester Super X .300 win mag 180 grain only.
Please let me know if you have any and what you'd like to get for it. I am located in Colorado.

Okay, I'll take them -- 4 FULL boxes of loaded ammo for a total of $120 shipped.

But before we get crossways down the line...

Since you are a newby here, please take a photo with the ammo, a small piece of paper with today's date & your driver's license together. This way I know everything is actually connected. Then you can give me your phone # & we'll finalize the deal.

Arthur, Arthur...wherefore art thou??

fatty.gif

Herdbull, did you find any? I bet I have some. That is the ammo that shoots the best out of my tikka. Since I bought my 28 nosler my 300 win mag just sits. I don't general like to sell ammo but if it gets you out of a bind I am sure I can help.

Herdbull, did you find any? I bet I have some. That is the ammo that shoots the best out of my tikka. Since I bought my 28 nosler my 300 win mag just sits. I don't general like to sell ammo but if it gets you out of a bind I am sure I can help.
I did, another member had 57 rounds available that he is going to get to me. I also have the Tikka .300 win and the Super X performs the best out of it, that's why I wanted to stick with it and not try to switch it up just before the hunting seasons. I appreciate your offer though sir! Best of luck to you in the field this year!

I did, another member had 57 rounds available that he is going to get to me. I also have the Tikka .300 win and the Super X performs the best out of it, that's why I wanted to stick with it and not try to switch it up just before the hunting seasons. I appreciate your offer though sir! Best of luck to you in the field this year!
Glad you found some.