Need a Goat

Servehim

Very Active Member
I know Big antelope are not numerous in Colo but have 14 NR pts and have to make the best of my time and $ ... Hopefully I'll get good news and draw elk tag in Wyo on Friday and given the situation of traveling from NM thought about applying this year in 161 or 3/301 and combing the hunts. What wisdom can you guys share about an antelope hunt in NW Colo. would I be better off in southern Colo and closer to home ie more time to scout ?

I have spent a lot of time in unit 3 and 301 and can honestly say you would not need to scout much if at all. There are a ton of antelope in those units and there can be some really big bucks. If possible spend your time scouting trying to get access to some private land as a lot of ranchers up there do not care for antelope and will let you hunt. Plan on doing a lot of driving and glassing a ton of bucks to find the right one.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom