Need a hunting partner

deerhuntr4885

I have a trip planned to unit 19 on November 10th for 5-6 days but my partner cancelled. Anybody interested in hunting with me for muleys and whitetails? I have had good luck meeting some great guys on here over the years and made a lot of friends, once again, I am hoping to get lucky. Bucks in my hunt area are usually around 150-160 but I have seen a 190 buck in there before. If you want more info please give me a call. I will not be sleeping much until I get a plan together. 509-424-9919.

Thanks,

Mike Henne

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-15 AT 11:04PM (MST)[p]I think it's cool you did an open invite for a partner. My son and I will be heading out to ID to hunt next year. His first year hunting (10yrs old) and my first out of state hunt. Still researching units and will make a plan as we go. Would be neat to hook up with a local and make a hunting friend out there. Did you have any luck?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom