Need Hep!

B

Blacktail_boy

Hey guys--
With my graduation money this year I am hoping to get an inline/ muzzle loader. I live in washington so I know it is illegal to use a scope on them. I am wondering what would be a good entry rifle around the $350 range. What is better .45 cal or a .50? I am a real novice when it comes to this so any help will be grately appreciated. Thanks for reading my post. :) B_B

Check out Cabelas they have decent - good inlines for that price and below just remember this sport is expensive but iv hunted for 17 years now and im 18 and i can say from personal exp. that is worth every penny for the thrill of shooting at huge bucks with a steaming lead BALL :) gl pal

-Cass

I'm shooting a MK 85 right now. I'm looking a CVA 209 .45 Long range in Cabales that looks good I hope it shoots as good as lokks, My buddy just got he's Omega .50 and it a shooter it was really good for the first day 2' groups and it not broke in yet,

thanks for the help so far. I think I have narrowed it down to the CVA 209 magnum and the Knight Wolverine 209. Anyone have a preference on the brands? Thanks again.

cass'
your 18 and you've been hunting for 17 years...hmmmmmm I don't think you can hold a muzz loader at 1 years of age....

Rem. 700 inline 50 cal.
Can't go wrong, get you ijn the stainless, W/ synthetic stock.
Slap on glow sights, a good sling, and your set.
Try triple seven pyrodex W/ 385 buf bullets.

i never said i been shootin since i was 1 my dad got me and put me on his shoulders and when he was ready to shoot he set me down and let me watch him shoot. first buck i ever saw killed was at butter feild canyon( now closed cuz some stupid idiot raped a lady up there last year =-\)

hey blacktail boy, email me and we might be able to team up on some bucks this year, im from washington, the vancouver area, and was wondering where you hunt etc. email [email protected] and we can chat...

that rape was like a 100 years ago, also one side of Butterfield is owned and private (Northside--coppermine) where, as the southside is a private individual ALL PRIVATE SINCE 1955.

The rape was only the final straw to the closure.

ALl the tresspassing, partying, drinking, drugs, and vandalism was the reasons for the closure.

I would have tried anything to keep that canyon open.
TOO many dam teenagers ripping the place up.
Don't blame it on the rape, blame it on the "TEENAGERS" !!

I do know how you feel, it was a great place to go hunting.

Snowman

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom