Need new boots

B

badgerbacker89

I need a new pair of boots?
My last pair were lost/stolen (depending on who you ask) during a move. The problem is money. Because I am a college student I don't have a lot of money to spend on hunts or gear. And since I live in hunting and fishing hell, Southern California, the only boots I need right now are an uninsulated pair I use for bowhunting deer here and javelina hunts in AZ.

My next hunt is a late season muzzleloader hunt in north east Iowa. Big bucks and pretty rough terrain (for Iowa). I am looking at spending under $130 if possible and have 600-800 grams of Thinsulate. I also plan on using the same boots next year for a cow elk hunt in SW Colorado.
Anyone buy a pair of boots in this price range that they liked or hated. Any more ideas? Thanks!

starving college kid huh?

we all been there.

what size do you wear? someone here may have some extra (Used but free) boots to send your way for postage... I have some heavy but well built alaska moose boots from cabelas that are insulated and waterproof.. I dont care if you keep or throw them away, since I dont use them anymore.. size 10.5 or 11 if you email me I will mail them to you for price of postage.

[email protected]

Wow, thanks for the offer and the idea.

Yeah I am a starving college kid and now that I live down here it makes hunting alot even more expensive.

It really seems to depend on the boots, but the majority of my past boots and shoes have been 11 - 11 1/2. I don't have a problem at all wearing used boots so if anyone wants to get rid of a pair, I am willing to buy them. Then you will have an excuse to buy some new boots!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom