Need new hunting boots

G

gonehunting

Can anybody suggest a good boot for me? I need a sturdy boot that can handle a lot of miles. Also does sportsman wharehouse sell them? Im looking in the 125-150 dollar range.

I got a new pair of Browning mid top boots. they arejust plain brown, and i do not know what the retail price is, my dad won them from work but i know they are within the range. very comfortable and can hang with the miles.
casey

I bought a pair of Irish Setter boots....dont know what the name of them is but I can tell you one thing.....I have put some miles under them already and they have been the most comfortable boots I have owned..waterproof as can be and I think I paid around $100 for them..I got them at the Sportsmans Wharehouse.
YB

Hardest wearing boots I've ever owned are Meindls. Ive hunted in em going on 4 yrs now and they're not even begun to look worn out. They're comfortable but not cushy. Cabelas usually carries several models. Not cheap either I think I paid around $150. I'm sold on em. I believe they're German made.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom