Need some Help Posting

R

RuttingMuleys

Need some help in posting not a Monster and a little crooked on the wall picture.

Just needing some tree line time.

JJB

I also need some help as I am new to the site but do have some sweet pics to post. any help would be nice.

NBJB

If you have electronic copies of your pictures you can go to photobucket.com and load them there and then post the link in your post here and preview to make sure they show up. It is pretty easy. Or you can do it the real easy way and post asking for someone to post them for you and email the pictures to them. Good luck and looking forward to some pictures.

If you have trouble figuring out how to post, send them to me and I will post them for you and you can fill in the story after I post the pictures.
Just click on the Icon next to my name, it looks like "two envelopes" and just send the pictures as an attachment that way.
I have a "write-up" somewhere in a folder, will look for it in the meantime.
Brian

Thanks Brian I have set you the pic.

JJB

Here is RuttingMuleys picture. JJB, you can fill in the info on this Buck. The picture is a bit dark, but a nice heavy Buck for sure.
4x5.jpg

Nice Buck, what's the story?

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

I harvested this deer a few yours ago on Boulder Mountain Utah. The hunt stared out early before sunlight it was cold and the first snow of the year had fallen it was perfect. The deer gods were on our side. We had 4 hunters in our camp with us that year. I was in another canyon when I heard guns firing like I was in the middle of a war zone. They were coming from the area the 3 other hunters we at. So I picked up and went to find out what they were shooting at. My buddy who always talks about what a good shot he is emptied his riffle on this deer at 100 yards and never hit him. I've never seen him hit anything. So I got the information from him that I needed and the hunt was on.

I tracked him for about 4 miles in and out of canyons. I had just crossed over a little draw when a saw movement. I dropped down, I had snow to the bottom of my arm pits. Out of the trees he comes with a doe. I was shaking like a leaf, not from being cold but from the pure anticipation of what was to follow. I watched him for several minutes realizing that this was the end of my hunt. 1 shot later ( 80 yards) from a 270 Winchester feather weight and he was down. It was a trip that I will never forgot and the Deer was just the icing on the cake.

JJB

Please excuse to poor grammar and spelling. " I'm not a very smart man, but I know how to hunt Jennie."

JJB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom