Need two recommendations!

erik1972

So I have two rifles I need scopes for and have been racking my brain on what to put on them. I recently purchased a Meopta Optic 6 1.5x6 illuminated for the AR but not sure I will use it on the AR. So this is one option already purchased.

First rifle is the Daniel Defense AR M4A1. This is probably a 300 yard max AR, that will be suppressed at some point. I originally bought the Meopta for this rifle but not sure yet as the Meopta is heavy. I have looked at Holosun and Primary Arms. Just need to decide if I want holographic, LPVO or red dot.

Second rifle is Bergara 22, bolt action, carbon barrel and suppressed. I threw a cheap Vortex to getting shooting. But now I what something better. This will be just a plinker/squirrel rifle for West Virginia. I am not sure how much magnification, objective size, red dot or what I should go with. Too many options out there.

Thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Better to discuss this than try to answer here. As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it is our pleasure to assist in discussing different options and opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have a few moments

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom