Needing 209 primers

970_lly

Curious if anyone here has seen 209 printers in stock recently? Prefer federal or cci. Or if you’ve got a bunch and would sell 100 please let me know, I’d be willing to pay a very good price for some.

I saw some a couple months ago at a local shop and now am kicking myself for not buying them. I’m in western CO

I’m in Grand Junction, CO and would be willing to drive an hour or two if I can find someone selling some

I would sell some of mine if I could find a way to ship them to you. I will be going to CO in sept (for hunts) but imagine that is too late? I bought a 1000 on GB for about the cost some people were asking for 200-300. Not sure if that helps?

I would sell some of mine if I could find a way to ship them to you. I will be going to CO in sept (for hunts) but imagine that is too late? I bought a 1000 on GB for about the cost some people were asking for 200-300. Not sure if that helps?
Unfortunately I don’t think there’s anyway to ship them, and yes sept. will be too late. Thanks for trying to help out though!

My local shop got in a couple big cases of Federal 209A today, and so I picked one carton up. Steep at $75, but at least I can fill every one of my tags with the muzzleloader, if I have to!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom