Needing some help from the CA guys

3TOE

Very Active Member
I currently apply for 5 sometimes 6 western states. I average drawing a tag about every other year. If I wanted to identify as a youth hunter to up my odds, how exactly would one go about doing that? Should I run an add in the newspaper declaring I’m a youth hunter or would simply posting here on MM suffice Homer… Wiszard??? Help me out here please.

if you ever wanted to hunt in california as an out of stater( not sure why, maybe for black tail?) you could apply to get the a0 tag, not sure your chances at that or what you can apply for as an out of state. also applying for a limited archery tag has a tiny chance as well if you pick the right area x zone, though those area are extremely tough to hunt

if you ever wanted to hunt in california as an out of stater( not sure why, maybe for black tail?) you could apply to get the a0 tag, not sure your chances at that or what you can apply for as an out of state. also applying for a limited archery tag has a tiny chance as well if you pick the right area x zone, though those area are extremely tough to hunt
I appreciate the info man, I’m just messing around trying to get a reaction from some of the folks that like to talk smack.

I appreciate the info man, I’m just messing around trying to get a reaction from some of the folks that like to talk smack.
i figured haha but i thought i’d give you a 6th or 7th tag to apply for to up your chances. chasing blacks tails is kinda fun on the north coastal mountains.

unfortunately identifying as a youth doesn’t work :( if only make believe we’re true…

If you ever apply for a youth tag in California, on the application where it asks your sex, mark the 'gender fluid' box. I think it will help with the odds of drawing.
Eel, it sounds like you have given this some serious thought. ?

i figured haha but i thought i’d give you a 6th or 7th tag to apply for to up your chances. chasing blacks tails is kinda fun on the north coastal mountains.

unfortunately identifying as a youth doesn’t work :( if only make believe we’re true…
I appreciate it. I would actually like to try black tail at some point. I currently don’t apply for CA, but I have given it a thought before. I’d love to get after some turkey in northern CA.

I appreciate it. I would actually like to try black tail at some point. I currently don’t apply for CA, but I have given it a thought before. I’d love to get after some turkey in northern CA.
Hell I have turkeys all over my yard 20 toms at a time frickin s--t everywhere

we just got those with the car. more action the hunting blackmails though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom