Neighborhood buck dead

Twabbis

I saw this buck and another buck and some does just behind my house on the way to the store the other day. On my way home from the store this buck was laying there dead, bleeding from the neck. I called the fish and game and they came and determined he was gored by the other buck. Pretty crazy
071AA812-FB2F-480D-84E6-7B4E4ECDD9BE.jpeg

Easiest tracking kill you ever made. Heck he even fell just yards from the garage. No meat damage from an exit wound. LOL

Crazy the way things work out.

Wtf is wrong with you man?
Lmao we don’t have the time or space here for me to get into that question! But I could t have got him in my freezer right now even if I tried. But I do wish I’d have thought about getting it for someone that could use it

I came across a buck a few years back same thing he had been stuck by another buck at first it looked like a gun shot wound but no exit wound and no bullet inside DWR called it a rut fight death.

Yep. Very interesting. Mother nature can be cruel. Seen several YouTube videos - grizzlies attacking elk, two mule deer bucks fighting to the death. The list goes on and on.

Thanks for sharing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom