Nevada 111-115 early rifle bull elk

Winterkillnv

Getting closer to the start of the hunt and looking for some pointers to get the job done. First time hunting this unit and been scouting every chance I’ve gotten. Any input would be appreciated

E0FA4D06-4D7E-48ED-8F8C-42EF84C265F3.jpeg

Awesome tag I had 1 of the 3 non resident archery elk tags for the unit group this year the experience was amazing lots of BIG bulls roaming around

I got your PM

Here is a link to one of my many Photo/Scouting trips from the Bowsite

Enjoy,

Robb

A muzzy tag showed up last night for this unit on the FCFS. I would love to have that tag but with only 5 days left in the season did make sense to grab it.

winterkillnv is a one and done, move along :(

awesome bull again marley none the less :)

I have some great vids of the unit for anyone who's in here who might have drawn one of these epic tags.

cheers, pete

How did you do bearbait?
Well I spent 2 weeks chasing monster bulls I couldn't tell you how many bugles I heardand in the end I passed up bulls I probably should have shot but I was focused on 2 bulls that were legitimate 380 class bulls that I played cat and mouse with on numerous occasions but never could get closer than 90 yards but that's how it goes sometimes while Bowhunting. The experience was unreal and even thou I went home with my tag intact I couldn't have asked for a better hunt

Early rifle opened today hope he checks back in. The bull I posted was from October lots of nice bulls all over the unit. I hope he has luck and checks back in.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom