Nevada 35 Archery Deer

jay97070

Hi guys,
I'm from NW Oregon and headed to NV for my first out of state hunt. I've done my research and spoke to a few people, but figured posting here couldn't hurt.

I have at least 4-5 pins on the map for sure already - and I'm arriving early to scout.

I'm hoping someone here might be nice enough to offer up a tip or two from their time in the area. My initial goal is to hit the Jackson Mtns and I have multiple spots e-scouted. But if anyone has a "oh you gotta check out this area" tip, I'd be appreciative.

Thanks everyone.

-Jay

Man the Jackson’s are big water is low lots of people. Come back in October when chukar are open. It’s a tuff unit later in rifle once things up high dry out you can get them lower. I wish you luck most deer are in the fields or on the outskirts if you have onX you may be able to skirt private. Pm me and I’ll give you some high points to look at but you have to be up there way early to beat other people for a spot.

I don't think you could go wrong there in the Jacksons, never spent much time there though. Bloody runs, which I know nothing about, might hold deer too.

Bloody runs maybe early spring and in the winter found a couple of sheds over there. China garden mt not a lot happening over there either. The fields or the Jackson’s. If you wanna see a moonscape got to the bloodys.
A2A50EA7-6D31-4503-97D3-DF5BC6083E33.jpeg
7BCF152E-AF9F-4082-A0FE-2D68D24C277F.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom