Nevada antelope 032, 034?

AnnualRye

Hoping my post might get a little more traction here:

Hi everyone. Newbie here. First time, long time. Oregon resident, been hunting my whole life exclusively in Oregon...until now I suppose. Born and raised in western Oregon. Cut my teeth primarily hunting chocolate-horned blacktails, and when lucky enough, hunting mulies in eastern Oregon. Have only killed a handful of mulies, but each has been a mature, 3+ year old buck, which is a feat if you ask me in Oregon. Primarily archery hunt, but have been known to break out the boomstick on occasion. An equal opportunist one might say.

Anyway, I found out last Friday evening that I drew my first out-of-state tag in Nevada. Been putting in for several years now and was fortunate to draw the 032, 034 archery antelope tag in the NW corner of the state. I have quite a bit of experience hunting speedgoats in Oregon, having harvested a few and been on many more hunts with others. However, I don't have much familiarity with the units I drew in NV, other than I guess Burning Man is held in 034 every year, which is interesting but not quite helpful in terms of hunting goats.

I spoke with the district biologist today and got some good pointers, however first-hand knowledge and intel is invaluable of folks who've actually hunted these units before.

If anyone with experience or information about this hunt is willing to extend a helping hand I would be very grateful. Feel free to send me a P.M. as well.

AR

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom