Nevada archery 101-109 late

bryanmeyn

Hello, just looking to see if anyone can send me some info. I drew a late season archery tag for 101-109. Wondering if anyone has hunted this unit late season. It's my first archery tag. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Some big bucks if you can stand the cold....and I mean cold......

The last couple of days are the best wait until you see a good one....

Thank you guys very much I really do appreciate it and I will let you know after season planning on going to scout soon

I hunted the late rifle last fall and only seen one decent buck in 8 days. By decent I mean a 160 4 point. Other then that not many bucks and most had poor genetics and wouldn't score much. Awesome rugged country! It was warm and dry last fall but the bucks were chasing doe's around good just nothing showed up in the main migration areas to get me wanting to pull the trigger. Hunting it with a bow a little later would be fun, those lesser quality bucks would be hard to pass up in bow range. Just don't go in expecting to see lots of big mature bucks. Good luck!

These are my late season Rubies bucks. Left took 4 days, right took 3. Both at 9500 feet and both shot within an hour of sunset.

20210825_070645.jpg

20210804_235640.jpg

The top one at a different angle. Just gotta get up there and get them. Iv been in ankle deep snow and watch the bigger ones just make a bed in it

20210825_070514.jpg

Hey Guys, just pulled a late rifle tag for the unit in the First Come, First Serve. Was really looking at staying away from the crowds of the Rubys, and spend some time over towards Spruce or Pequop Mtn. First time hunting NV, so any info would be much appreciated! Thanks

Hey Guys, just pulled a late rifle tag for the unit in the First Come, First Serve. Was really looking at staying away from the crowds of the Rubys, and spend some time over towards Spruce or Pequop Mtn. First time hunting NV, so any info would be much appreciated! Thanks
Pm me, my cousin has the youth tag, had a guy give us some advice on areas to go besides the Ruby's didn't really help much but i figured it out on my own, theres plenty of other places then the Ruby's.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom