nevada archery buck

nfh

Long Time Member
got this in a text this morning. not sure on score or nothing. said it was a archery kill.. i decided to cover the persons face so no one come unglued for posting them..

thisonenow.png

Serious, that looks to be a great buck but with the picture taken like that, it's tuff to tell just how big it actually is. My guess is he wouldn't look quite so impressive if the camera were held back a few feet.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

no not me. I have been out and seen some beautiful bucks. The boy has a jr tag and passed on a couple yesterday.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-12 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]its a younger guy in the picture. congrats to him.. hope to see a story about it.

Its about a 170 inch deer from the other pictures I've seen. NIce buck though for sure! Must suck when you wait all year for season to come and you're done the first morning LOL Congrats Brock!

Coloradoboy

I killed this buck opening day of the 2012 NV Deer Season. I was hunting with my brother Erik Rowley and friends Gary Morrill and Trevor Marques. The buck is 22" outside and gross's 185" and nets 179" with a 17" inside spread credit.

-Brock Rowley

Hey, way to start out the year with a gorgeous buck. How 'bout a little background on the hunt/pre-hunt preparations?

Good job and thanks for the new picts. He's a beauty.

gaetz

E: nevada archery buck

Very Nice!!! Thanks for the note and extra pic's. Great thread, Congrats!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Great looking typical.....congratulations to the hunter on a beautiful buck.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Brock,
Sorry I low balled ya at 170, more pics definitely did the buck more justice. Awesome buck and a great start to the season. I know you Bull Ridge guys really put the work in when it comes to taking quality animals out there in NV. Thanks for fueling the fire for the rest of us guys waiting for our season to get started.

Coloradoboy

Awesome buck! The only thing better would be if it took a few more days instead of early in the season! IMO, the more hunting the better! But yah, you can't pass up that Stud!

The picture with the four of you really shows how awesome this deer is. Congrats to you and all who helped. Thanks for sharing your pics.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-12 AT 09:24PM (MST)[p]The guy in between the set of antlers lives right down the street from me on the bottom picture. I got the scoop and will only say he has to potential to break the NV state record. I will have to go talk to him and have him give me the scoop.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom