Nevada desert sheep 162-163

treedagain

Long Time Member
Well, after 19yrs my name will finally be on a NEVADA desert sheep tag for units 162-163. If anyone has info they can share to shorten my learning curve I would appreciate it.

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Randy Newberg had a hunt for a couple of years ago in that unit. There is a 5 video series on that hunt. It would have been 2016, 2017 or 2018.

Good luck!

I have not been down there in years, but think "Hot Creek"

Thanks Marcial
Hot Creek is on my list of places to look. I appreciate the Randy tip, nothing like video of the unit to get a good 1st look.

Treed, I sent you a PM. Yes, we did film a bighorn hunt in that unit in 2017. Happy to share what I learned from that trip. Congrats and good luck.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

let the research begin. huge step in the right direction a pushin the right direction from Randy.

Should be an adventure to say the least. Nov 20th cannot get here soon enough.

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

>Hard to beat advice from Randy
>himself.

+1

Congrats on the tag Treed. Bigfin will have good advice. It's a cool unit with lots of places to look. Be patient.

Planning a 1st look in July to get a feel for what i am going to do.

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

it just got real, tag received in the mail today

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Wapitiwilly your in for the ride of your life. enjoy it....best of luck to you.

I was lucky a few years ago in Utah to tag this ram....good base line for Nevada.

547896477ram1.jpg

367197236sam0057.jpg

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Make sure to contact the Biologist at BLM in Tonopah, he prob has some current info on your unit be patient and enjoy your sheep hunt! Congrats

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom