Nevada draw results

kalielkslayer

There is a rumor out there that the results will be posted just after midnight.

It’s just after midnight and I’m going to bed. They’ll be there in the morning.

Good luck to all!

Had 21, Nevada has been good to me over the years! Drawn 2 deer tags, elk, antelope, California Sheep, Desert Sheep. Have 21 deer points.

Got 4 e-mails saying I drew a Nelson sheep tag. That’s 2 sheep tags in a year. And I was wishing not to draw in Nevada after I found out I drew a Utah sheep tag. I really hope they are done.
A0D23165-F891-497F-A67F-2F798A96E8C0.jpeg

I drew 141,143,151-156 buck antelope.

My daughter drew 151-156 junior deer.

Pretty shocked on the antelope as I only had 2 points.

Applied as a party for deer with my dad, father in law, uncle and cousin and no love there.

Now I need to figure out what to do with all my vacation time. Haha.

I drew late elk 221-223 but not sure about the tag. With everything going on in life I wondering about this tag. Any thoughts?
What are you asking?

Its a good tag and you are going to freeze your balls off, but should be able to find a good bull.

Why did you put it down? Start with asking yourself that question and go from there. If you are a NR, that is very likely your one chance to draw a elk tag in NV.

I drew 141,143,151-156 buck antelope.

My daughter drew 151-156 junior deer.

Pretty shocked on the antelope as I only had 2 points.

Applied as a party for deer with my dad, father in law, uncle and cousin and no love there.

Now I need to figure out what to do with all my vacation time. Haha.
Drew same unit for antelope, you get archery tag or alw?

Alw.

I am taking at least 9ndays off.for the hunt. Pm me if you want. I will be scouting all summer...

From my porch.
I will take you up on that for sure! Haven’t hunted those specific units but drove through a few times when I lived in Nevada. I plan on making a scouting trip down in July. Be nice to bounce ideas and what we are seeing back and forth! I’ll pm you tonight.

Bull elk in 72, 74 in the Jarbidge Wilderness muzzleloader. Woo hoo. Fatrooster.
Congrats Fatrooster! Had that tag a couple years ago and loved it! A lot of miles on the boots, but a lot of elk to go with them.

All I got this year was a depredation cow elk in the Rubies. Looking forward to having something to hunt for several months close to home. I still haven't actually seen any elk in that area so we'll see if I fill it.

Glad I went to sleep, dreaming of a tag instead of staying up for disappointment.

nit even a Unit 7 archery tag with 4 deer points. I thought that was my “bail out” choice.

good luck to those of you were lucky.

Apps were WAY up this year!

Managed to squeak out 76-91 antelope, 21 deer and 268 ewe tags. And a 16 junior deer for my son.

22 archery deer for me, early rifle 22 for wife, 111 archery antelope and 22 late bull for my son. Going to be a busy year.

Nothing for me or two of my sons (NR) but my oldest son a resident hit a late 194,196 archery deer and my grandson also a resident, well, that lucky kid hit the late 076, 081 bull elk AND a PIW buck tag. Looks like I’ll get plenty of hunting and scouting in anyway. .........

First year hunter, drew 101-109 antlered mule deer. oct 17-31st. Excited to get out and hunt after years of second guessing and saying but how. Time to jump in both feet!

all red on the website when I looked up results. Theres always next year. Oh and Colorado, Wyoming, Oregon, Arizona to go this year. Come on random tag for the strip.

Got 4 e-mails saying I drew a Nelson sheep tag. That’s 2 sheep tags in a year. And I was wishing not to draw in Nevada after I found out I drew a Utah sheep tag. I really hope they are done.
View attachment 7146
Congratulations, I drew 2 sheep tags in 2010. It was very doable. Is there overlap in the seasons? I hunted Nevada California early & Montana later. Hope you have two great hunts!

I drew my first elk tag 78, 105-107, 109 early cow elk, it starts sept.24. I’m in a bit of trouble cause my research is limited to e-scouting. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well, my 20 points for both sheep species are now 21 and my 14 deer points are now 15. But then...

A buddy called to tell me he drew a Non-res Desert Sheep tag near Tonopah, so I'm going sheep hunting in November. Then, I called another buddy who lives in Reno to ask for some 411 on the unit my other buddy drew the sheep tag in, and he told me he drew 081 rifle, so perhaps I can tag along on his deer hunt to help out. Finally, a buddy from here in CA told me he drew 194-196 rifle deer, so that's another possible tag along hunt. I went from nothing to do this fall to 3 quality Nevada hunts to help on in just a few hours.

Well, my 20 points for both sheep species are now 21 and my 14 deer points are now 15. But then...

A buddy called to tell me he drew a Non-res Desert Sheep tag near Tonopah, so I'm going sheep hunting in November. Then, I called another buddy who lives in Reno to ask for some 411 on the unit my other buddy drew the sheep tag in, and he told me he drew 081 rifle, so perhaps I can tag along on his deer hunt to help out. Finally, a buddy from here in CA told me he drew 194-196 rifle deer, so that's another possible tag along hunt. I went from nothing to do this fall to 3 quality Nevada hunts to help on in just a few hours.
Hey Dan,
I was thinking about giving you a call to pick your brain about the deer unit I drew but now I might see you there since I drew 081 Rifle also.
Gregg W

Got a little green in my results! Pulled a deer tag in a unit that I've never hunted but have seen some deer while working in the area. Can't wait to get out and see what I can turn up. My summer just got a whole lot brighter!----SS

View attachment 7146

so lucky I hope to have your luck one day! You drew a rocky in Utah if I remember right ?

I been applying and just assumed I would buy a license and add another point, really surprised to get a notification at 2 AM on my phone of a large charge. I will be hunting the elk in 72-74 in October. Luckily it's not too far of a drive from California, now just trying to make plans for a monthly trip out to check some spots on the my list of areas I am interested in.

Good luck to everyone that drew a tag.
Terry

After 14 years of applying finally drew a Nevada rifle deer tag. 131-134 early. Now just need to figure out where to go in that unit. Very excited to take my Dad we drew together. He is 84 years young and train's every day. We are going to have fun.

It’s a good area 131-134 lots of deer. I scouted a few weeks ago for my girlfriend. Surprised at all the deer and elk- healthy area. Me and a buddy drew the Ruby mountains 10 area early and late. Seen several healthy bucks in July. October is full in Nevada, and then Idaho in November-December whitetail.
Great area and that’s awesome for you and your father.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom