Nevada elk hunt going bad 76-81

S

spotnstock

Once in a lifetime hunt for bull elk archery in Nevada seemed to be too good to be true.
You got you're tag that you've waited 18 years to get. The excitement and joy of going out scouting knowing where you're going to hunt. You know that there are some big bulls because you did you're home work, you spend 300.00 ? 400.00 in gas and food, set up the blind (great location) only to spend the same money to drive up there a couple of weeks later to scout some more. What you discover is that not only is you're blind destroyed the water supply has been cut and now dried up but there is a poached bull elk with the antlers sawed off laying in the bush . The water was not just turned off they tore the cement lid off the spring feed and cut the line. The poached elk was reported to ndow
And the investigation has started. Evidently this was not the only blind that was sabotaged guzzler fencing was torn down so as to let the cows drink it dry .fecal matter placed inside of blinds and the list goes on. On a real personal note I would like to kick the crap out of the basterds that are responsible. Someone needs to stop this crap before someone goes postal and starts shooting!!!!!! Any help would be appreciated I just want to have an enjoyable and memorable hunt.
Thanks

That's ridiculous! Hopefully they catch the idiot before it happens again. This is the second story I've heard of people messing with other people's blinds. Pretty sad situation for hunters to be acting this way. I hope you have a successful hunt and thanks for reporting the poacher.

That is unbelievable. Hope they get caught.

For you - stay strong mentally, this can still be your best year ever. Hang in there man. I hope you get a monster this year. You definately deserve it after experiencing that.

Regards,

Jason
www.renooffroad.com

Spot, I've tried to call you several times, but the message says your phone is out of order. I left a PM with my phone numbers if you'd like to call me.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom