Nevada Hunt Info.

Wes

Very Active Member
Congratulations to all the lucky hunters that drew this year. Just another year of points for me . A good friend did draw 076-081 elk so at least I'll be out in the hills tagging along with him.
As usual with the difficulty drawing tags we may draw a tag for an area that we're not familiar with and need a little insight. I've been fortunate to have hunted a number of different units in Nevada and spent quite a few years guiding in different areas so if anyone drew a tag for and area that I'm familiar with I'd be more then happy to share what I know. You can reach me at 801-550-4973.
Good luck
Wes

My streak was busted this year, 11 years of drawing tags. We only put in for antelope hse and hle cause we have other things going on. Congratulations to the lucky people that drew.

Hey Wes I'll be giving you a call. My friend that drew the 181 sheep tag last year, drew the 221-223 archery elk this year. He probably should make a trip to Vegas! ?

Been an every other year tag draw for me but finally got the area I have wanted since I was a kid. 194/196 Rifle tag. Hunted this with my dad and grandpa when I was young. Lost my grandpa last year so hoping to do him proud and will be taking his 30-06 that he hunted with for years.

Congratulations to all the lucky hunters that drew this year. Just another year of points for me . A good friend did draw 076-081 elk so at least I'll be out in the hills tagging along with him.
As usual with the difficulty drawing tags we may draw a tag for an area that we're not familiar with and need a little insight. I've been fortunate to have hunted a number of different units in Nevada and spent quite a few years guiding in different areas so if anyone drew a tag for and area that I'm familiar with I'd be more then happy to share what I know. You can reach me at 801-550-4973.
Good luck
Wes
which tag for your friend draw Wes?

WES, YOUR A GOOD EGG !!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP OVER THE YEARS.....................WHEN I DRAW I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU..........................THANK YOU.............................YD.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom