Nevada hunters rollcall

F

FJ40HUNTNV

Hey Ive been in las vegas,nv for quite some time and havent found anywhere close to go shed hunting. If theres anyone that would point me in the right direction or would like a new hunting partner, please reply....there just doesnt seem to be that many hunters in las vegas.....Heath

LAST EDITED ON Nov-23-03 AT 07:18PM (MST)[p]FJ40HUNTNV,

Try getting a hold of CASS, he lives there in Las Vegas and he would be the person who seems to know where the bucks are around Ely, maybe down there in the desert area too. Not too far from Area 51.
Send an e-mail to him at this address: [email protected]

I'm in Elko, but don't need any help picking up sheds right
now, I may need some in the spring. If I were you I would
head down around Flagstaff Az. and find out where all the Elk
are at, or head up on the south end of the Az. strip, there is
a lot of places in southern Nv. that I want to go check out, my
mom and dad just bought a house in Mesquite, so I will be doing
a lot more down there. good luck and keep looking, you wil find
a good spot.

NVMDF

Mesquites a good place to go shed hunting, cept you gotta get up into the Kiabab a bit. I've been up with a couple buddies above the gorge, where the trees just start. Didn't find much but from what I hear it's some good shed hunting around there.

-Cass

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-03 AT 07:14PM (MST)[p]CASS! the kiabab is about 120 miles to the east of the gorge! are you sure your talking about the right mesquite NV? BEING THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE MESQUITE NV.
AQ.

I don't carry a map in that part of the country bud. Always just figured that was the very tip of the Kiabab.

-Cass

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom