Nevada mule deer 2020

Colton

This is my first year drawing out here. I drew 101-109 does anyone have any advice on were I need to focus my attention on, or stay away from. Or any other advice for hunting those units.

Hi Colton! I’m a NV resident, but I don’t personally have any intel to share for those units. Try posting down in the Nevada forum. You will find a good number of guys that frequent that forum that may be willing to lend some advice. Good luck to you! ??

Hi Colton! I’m a NV resident, but I don’t personally have any intel to share for those units. Try posting down in the Nevada forum. You will find a good number of guys that frequent that forum that may be willing to lend some advice. Good luck to you! ??
Cool thanks for the help!

Get away from the crowds..
What he means is, hike a mile over a couple hills past Harrison Pass. Really all it takes up there.

Oh, and stay out past legal shooting light. They will show themselves after most leave the mountain and give you an idea of where to go in the AM.

Seems people like to be drinking before legal shooting is up.

Take the road up to the hiking trail to angel lake from spring creek. Park there and plan on hiking in far to get away from people. 101 -109 is getting harder and harder to hunt every year. To many people and alot of lions. Staying on top of the rubies and hiking in will be your best bet. Get in shape

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom