Nevada Muzzy Buck

mlycrzy

Very Active Member
Here are a few pics and video clip of my Nevada muzzleloader buck!

My cousin first spotted him in June while out looking around the area. This first pic is a trail cam shot we got 3 days before we killed him!

3506img1253.jpg

This next clip is the buck bedded about 400 yards down the ridge from us just before we started our 45 minute stalk to get in muzzleloader range.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/893img1252.mov

I was fortunate enough to slip with 97 yards of the bedded buck which was a chore in itself because of another buck who had us pegged at one point during the stalk. I was just sitting down to set up on my shooting sticks when the buck jumped to his feet and trotted 50 yards uphill before slowing to turn back to see what had spooked him. This cost him as it has many bucks in the past:)
The shot felt good and he humped up after the unmistakable sound of a solid hit. He followed the other buck into the trees but piled up soon after.

3086img1250.jpg

6416img1225.jpg

1372img1224.jpg

5759img1246.jpg

I've got to thank my cousin Ammon for finding this cool looking buck and helping me through out the hunt and also to my good friend Cord who was there to help glass and get some sweet footage before we made the stalk.

That is one sweet looking buck with that extra trash on his head gear. Congrats!

He's a stud buck all around. Very unique rack and he'll look awesome on your wall. :) Thanks for sharing.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Congrats on a great buck, an I love that picture in the dark with the horns against the skyline..

>Congrats on a great buck, an
>I love that picture in
>the dark with the horns
>against the skyline..

I like that one too! Didn't really mean for it to turn out that way as my flash just didn't go off :)

Great looking buck!!
Congrats!
He'll look awesome on your wall!
Way to get it done.
Nevada seems kind of quiet this year.
Haven't seen much posted up this year from NV.
Thanks for sharing

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom