Nevada Results on Friday?

grizzly

Long Time Member
Somebody on another post said the draw was 27th and posted by 29th.

Anybody know for sure?

Grizzly

I sent an e-mail to the company (Wildlife Services?) that conducts the draw regarding the draw date and results.I recieved an e-mail stating the draw was SCHEDULED for May 27th and results would be posted NO later that May 29th. It might as well be the week before Christmas at my house. I get more and more worked up every year. Good luck to all who put in!

I'm certain that just made my week. I have a good feeling about my chances this year. Good luck to all. JB

I hope you ain't pullin our leg here!
I have a hard enough time wating this long, I suppose til friday will have to do.

Best of luck to everyone! May we all draw something!

Kilowatt,

Don't jinx me, buddy. I'm hoping the non-ressy route will get me a tag. Haven't drawn a Nevada tag since 2004.

system down! so on your mark........set.....!!!!!!!

good luck!

4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

I noticed the System Down this morning too RACK----

I am on a scouting trip to Wyoming bright and early the 29th-Friday so I won't know anything until Sunday ......if this all plays out as stated.

Robb

It's my understanding that this year the "likely successful applicants" will be posted prior to credit card charges. That way, we will have the opportunity to update credit card information and check balances. There was a DOW memo last month that discussed this topic. Either way, here we go...

If you check the meeting minutes for this topic it was approved that results will be posted within 48 hours after the draw. Not sure of CC hits before then.

Drawing is done. Results will be posted by 5:00pm Friday. Credit card hits won't likely happen until next week.

Wouldnt they hit your card before they posted the results? I was thinking they would want to know that your card was good before they posted otherwise they would have to go back and give the next person in line the permit run thier card etc.

they say such a small percentage of insufficient funds they are willing to post early.

Previously yes but this new deal is so we have preliminary results earlier. Those cases where credit cards are refused will be treated like any other alternate situation, moving to the first person on the alternate list. The list they post will be the list. Came from the horse's mouth.

I just returned from the draw. The 48 hours will start today at 5:00 p.m. You will need to go to www.huntnevada.com to see if lady lucky has kissed you or kicked you. The hopes of System Consultants is to have it up as early as 4:00 p.m. on Friday. Your credit cards will not see hits until later next week and should take about a week to get through all of them. Your tags will be mailed to you prior to the third Friday in June (19th), NRS requirement.
Good Luck To All

Come on, Ted. Nevada should at least give a non-ressy tag to somebody you know. Sure do miss the people in Nevada!

Hope you get a tag.

Well------------------just for fun......I checked my Cabela's Card balance....still showing -$1.92.....and no drop in available credit......sooooooooooooo........You NV dudes-----and the Credit Card hit --- next week----after the results posted-----sure seem to be correct....unless I didn't draw squat! ha

Robb

don't call that 800 number....its only for the trailer park nevada hunters!! it comes up every year....who ever posted that is retarded!!!uggggggggah! hope you get skunked on tags!! just urks me!!

4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

When ya have a lil inside on where the boys are, ya can be a lil heavy on the peddle.

Guess so. Was pretty interesting today huh? Got some answers to questions I have been getting asked for years.

I think that is our role. I still have questions, but for the most part I felt good with what we saw. All sportsmen should feel confident that every step to make things equal is done and that their luck of the draw is up to the computer. Sportsmen should be proud to have such dedicated and understanding people involved with the way tags are allocated.
NVBighorn, I enjoyed your company today. Good Luck.

Agreed. I think it would be good if more people could see how honest and dedicated those people really are. But like I said to day, most wouldn't come or listen.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom