Nevada Results

G

gb2hunt

Their Online Just Check My Son Drew 2 Tags Me And Mom Skunked Good Luck Gordon RAM4G

Resident Antelope 078. Sweet!

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

132-134, 245 non-resident antelope for me. If anyones got any helpful advice, pm me please! My wife wasn't too pleased! She's worried that I'll draw for Wyoming deer/antelope as well. Sorry honey!!

Steve

WooHoo! I got my confirmation e-mail. Looks like my son, brother and I are going to 1331, 1341, 1371. The only area we put in that I am not familiar with, but who's complaining. I spending a week away from work and going to the back country.

Going back with a bow to 061-068 for the second year in a row. A bit surprised as our group of 3 drew with no pp's.

Don't know whether to contratulate you or offer condolences as that hunt is one of the toughest, if not the toughest, in the state: super low deer densities with very limited deer habitat. It'll be tough, but you all had to know that and must be guys who love an extreme challenge and that's what hunting is all about, so good luck!

Califhuntn, Never been in the unit, just drove by a dozen or so times. I know people that have hunted it both rifle and muzzy. They hunted right on top. Apparently access is tough. Good luck!

If you're in Gerlach on the 20th, wave. I'll be headed about 60 miles north of you to chase antelope.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom