Nevada unit 031

Rednek775

FINALLY!!! After 6 years I drew a deer tag. Any first hand info on 031 would be greatly appreciated. I will be contacting NDOW for all the available information I can get. Any starting points for scouting. Tag soup tastes horrible. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

FINALLY!!! After 6 years I drew a deer tag. Any first hand info on 031 would be greatly appreciated. I will be contacting NDOW for all the available information I can get. Any starting points for scouting. Tag soup tastes horrible. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
I've been applying for 20 years and still no Nevada anything tag.
Good for you Rednek!
Apparently FINALLY is much longer for some of us.

I had a muzzleloader tag in 031 quite a few years ago. Check the Mud Cr. drainage SE of Denio Junction and also the Montana Mtn area S. of the Trout Cr. Mtn of Oregon. If you go scouting and see any sheep hunters glassing the rim, stop and ask if they have seen any bucks.

I had a muzzleloader tag in 031 quite a few years ago. Check the Mud Cr. drainage SE of Denio Junction and also the Montana Mtn area S. of the Trout Cr. Mtn of Oregon. If you go scouting and see any sheep hunters glassing the rim, stop and ask if they have seen any bucks.
Good Idea right there for sure

Thanks for the info

I don't know much about that unit other than a guy I know puts it as his only choice. He has killed two or three bucks that have double main beams on the right side. Funky genetics that make interesting deer there

I don't know much about that unit other than a guy I know puts it as his only choice. He has killed two or three bucks that have double main beams on the right side. Funky genetics that make interesting deer there
Thanks for the info. Going to scout the area next weekend. Would love to see some non typical bucks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom