Never trust a man without sweat stains in his cowboy hat

Amazing video. The thing that struck me most was that Daddy Dick said he has already voted for Liz. To be a resident of WY and vote here, you have to live in WY more than 50% of the time. Unless I missed something, no way Dick spends more than half his time in WY. I had no idea Dick was even a part-time resident of WY.

I'll be glad when Aug 17th rolls around and hopefully Liz is done. She can't be an effective legislator for WY because she has burnt every bridge she had in both Wyoming and DC (unless you consider her success with Democrats).

I've had friends call me from Cali to PA in the past week, and their first question is always about Liz Cheney. I've had a few people from CA tell me they get funding requests from Liz every week. (As a WY Republican, I have never gotten anything from her.) Most of the people in Cali tried to tell her no but the letters kept coming. So now they just mail the letters back empty so Liz has to pay the postage.

On a positive note, we went to the county fair and parade today. There were more politicians throwing candy to kids than I have ever seen. The kids got more candy than they will if it is a record-breaking Halloween. The only two politicians that were not there or didn't send a rep were Liz Cheney and Gov Gordon. Weird no shows! Maybe they didn't budget for candy for the parade.

Dicks to busy feeding Purina trout chow along Bloomberg into the White River so they can have 20-inch trout for their benefit and pleasure.

Yes, lots of ads. Some say she's the only one who is unafraid and she is the only true constitutionalist. Others are maliciously untrue with false statements about Harriet Hageman supposedly giving away Wyoming water.

As I wrote, I"ll be glad to see August 17th.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom