new business venture. Need help.

smitty

Very Active Member
Hey everybody, I've started a clothing/gear company. Right now we are just doing some simple clothing items, hoodies, hats, shirts, etc......I'm launching the brand at the Salt Lake City expo this coming week. After that we will be selling online and at various expos and fairs we can afford to. It'd be awesome to get some MM feedback from those coming to the expo. Stop by and see what we have to offer. MM members will get a discount. (Except for Titty, I hate him).

Thanks, hope to see some of you there.

I need a New Free Camo Hoodie in an XXL Size Please & Thank You!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

It's called Raw Dog Hunting Company. I'm in booth 2710

Hey Bess, I'm not a business expert, but if I give away all my inventory, how am I supposed to cover costs? Stop by, I'll hook you up for being a pain in the A$$!

>It's called Raw Dog Hunting Company.
>I'm in booth 2710
>
>Hey Bess, I'm not a business
>expert, but if I give
>away all my inventory, how
>am I supposed to cover
>costs? Stop by, I'll hook
>you up for being a
>pain in the A$$!

Well JUDAS SMUT!

Just Figured I'd Treat You Like People Treat me!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I will stop by and check them out since I can always use more hoodies. Can you give us a sneak peak at your line and please tell me there not as spendy as Under Armor stuff.

I haven't gotten any pics up yet, literally just got my order in on Friday. I'll try to upload the graphics at least.

My stuff is not expensive. That's one reason I started the brand, I believe we as sportsman get taken advantage of and pay exorbant prices for clothing and gear. I want to get people stuff for a good price.

Well I feel pretty damn special you mentioned me in your thread. Hey don't hate me just because I missed a coyote that was nipping at your toes because you're too Damn blind to see it. Seeing the coyote and your fat ass in the scope made me nervous. Next time I'll aim for the bigger target!

>Really Bess, XXL? Maybe in a
>short.
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

NVB!!!

Why would I Buy a XXXXXXXXXL that would Fit Uncle sage(Just RAZZIN Ya sage!:D) when I only wear a XXL?

Well NVB!

Been kinda Short all my Life!

But I'm getting Wider to make up for it!

Drybooby will try keeping up with the Jones' when he launches his line of clubhouse wear, raw hind clothing.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

How's Things going SMUT?

You haven't Given or Sold My Hoodie,Right?

See ya Tomorrow!

I thought I'd give you guys an update on how our little business venture is going.

Had a great time at the expo, met quite a few guys from MM. Ol' Bessy is shorter in real life, and polite! I was expecting some one eyed beast with rabies.

Anyhow, sold a bunch of clothes, had a ton of people stop by the booth to chat and see what we were about.

Got to meet a bunch of other vendors doing the same thing, just trying to get something going. Made friends with a few of them, that we will be teaming up with and selling their products on our up and coming website. I'll keep you updated with what we have to offer.

Landed a deal with one of the best, most famous camo dealers around. So soon, we will have awesome camo with Raw Dog on it!

Thanks for stopping by, I'm hoping Founder will let me continue to post about our progress.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom