NEW CA B ZONE HUNT

PRIMESNIPER

*Repost.. Was asked to post in Blacktail thread*

Whats going on hunting family.
Been hunting D3-5 for the past 2 years with no success. Seen a bunch of does and fawns, but no bucks! Finally decided to try elsewhere. Was successful with a CA B ZONE tag and looking to tag my first buck. Like most CA hunts, its not going to come easy, so im willing to put in the work.. I just could use some advise or pointers from you seasoned hunters that can point me on the right direction. Im not looking for a hand out, as a specific spot is precious.. just looking for some general tips on where to start, what parts to avoid, with all the pot growers out there..
Just looking for a safe and memorable time with the boy.

Also, do most of you B hunter find greater success early in the season, or later? would love to hear your thoughts.
Thank you for reading.
God Bless America

Prime I would search through this section lots of good advice and pics of B zone bucks I probably have 7 or 8 myself if you search my posts, most killed early in season some even archery and a few late. Don't know if you Bow hunt but that's a good time to get up there and look around with a chance of even taking a buck. Typically you get what you put in out of B zone, If you go up one weekend good luck but if you start now scouting and keep scouting til season you will have better odds of taking a buck. keep in mind you can find animals now close to roads but more than likely they wont be there come season so try to find animals off the beaten path. One of the many wilderness areas would probably be your best bet.

Thanks for your suggestions. I'll take a look at your previous posts. My focus will most likely be B2, specifically Trinity. Looking for spots with least accessibility for motorized vehicles..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom