New Colorado travel restrictions

I wouldn't hesitate.

Duh. Showing my age. Shouldn’t post late at night. Didn’t mean to post the same thing as Bluehair (Safer at home) Meant to post in General.

I would never encourage someone to be a scofflaw, but I will drive over to the Dove Creek Penitentiary and bail you out if it comes to that. If I'm not already there.(y)

You blend in better with outa state plates right now. I cant believe how many people checked out and are camping up in the woods.

It's all good until the Feds decide to lock down the forest. Thats when it will get fun. Remember, they still claim the Dolores-Norwood road.

Lol! no worries Tx, I just wanted you to see the post. I'll chip in some bail money with Bluehair!

Doesn’t specifically state nonresident but that is implied. Pretty discouraging because we we’re going to open our cabin up over a memorial weekend.

I believe we are in the same subdivision and was planning to head up Memorial Day weekend as well to fill my storage tank and redo my front deck boards. I’m interested to find out more about this. It’s my second home and don’t plan to venture out ten miles from there anyway

Not only would I not hesitate it would make me want to do it more...restricting outside activities in the west for something that is hardly more lethal than the annual flu and mostly centered in packed inner cities is insane

On the flipside I live rural and city people are camping in my awsome more rural state.....do i really want filthy city people in my forest anyway. If your in an awsome state......keep out the nonresidents forever...build a wall....mostly Californians anyhow...although i love all you hunter Cali folk...u know the ones im talking about.

On the flipside I live rural and city people are camping in my awsome more rural state.....do i really want filthy city people in my forest anyway. If your in an awsome state......keep out the nonresidents forever...build a wall....mostly Californians anyhow...although i love all you hunter Cali folk...u know the ones im talking about.

Get it together Colorado! Turn off the news and drink a glass of good whiskey for your nerves! I am from the East and CANNOT believe that rural states are losing it over this virus. Nobody wants it of course (who wanted swine flu? who wanted any virus?) but 10 mile radius? They are not even doing that here! I have been turkey hunting (best year ever) and hiking and working with no problems whatsoever aside from the inconvenience of wearing a mask to go to the grocery store. I have seen nonresident hunters from PA over here hunting turkey and have had some great conversations with them, and WELCOME them to come again. Not worried one bit about who is coming from wherever and what they are doing as long as I handle my own self, keep visitors in my house at bay, and stand a few feet away from ppl while outdoors. Everybody who is going all concertina-wire and landmines on their borders are just silly and should be embarrassed Spend your efforts on protecting people in nursing homes and critical care facilities and you will be 75% of the way to total success. Hardly any NR encounters in those environments. In the meantime, I guess enjoy your self-imprisonment. And I hope that you come around and are able to be friendly to nonresidents when this is all over, as it would be a shame to have the whole country turn on each other as it seems we are inclined to do lately.

Get it together Colorado! Turn off the news and drink a glass of good whiskey for your nerves! I am from the East and CANNOT believe that rural states are losing it over this virus. Nobody wants it of course (who wanted swine flu? who wanted any virus?) but 10 mile radius? They are not even doing that here! I have been turkey hunting (best year ever) and hiking and working with no problems whatsoever aside from the inconvenience of wearing a mask to go to the grocery store. I have seen nonresident hunters from PA over here hunting turkey and have had some great conversations with them, and WELCOME them to come again. Not worried one bit about who is coming from wherever and what they are doing as long as I handle my own self, keep visitors in my house at bay, and stand a few feet away from ppl while outdoors. Everybody who is going all concertina-wire and landmines on their borders are just silly and should be embarrassed Spend your efforts on protecting people in nursing homes and critical care facilities and you will be 75% of the way to total success. Hardly any NR encounters in those environments. In the meantime, I guess enjoy your self-imprisonment. And I hope that you come around and are able to be friendly to nonresidents when this is all over, as it would be a shame to have the whole country turn on each other as it seems we are inclined to do lately.

We have too katoom, our governor is just an idiot. Most of us ignore him and go about our daily lives. Italy told us months ago that this mainly affects the eldely and those with respiratory issues yet we did nothing to protect those facilities. I read back east governor Cuomo put covid infected in nursing homes to recover? He might be dumber than our governor!

note to all: They may stop people from camping on US Forest Service = close camping and restrict it all together. Too many people ruining the forest, camp grounds etc. Shooting and cutting tress, crapping all over leaving waste and T/P, disgusting and terrible. Gotta babysit out-of-staters and newbies.

Doubt it is all out of staters. Lots of CO people who have been sheltered for too long are running out to the forest. Saw tons of CO people camping when I was there.

That said, I will bad mouth ANYONE who treats the forest with disrespect. Don’t really see the need to differentiate where they live because they come from everywhere.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom