New Commissioners

If you live in CA you're not pro hunting
There are lots of people here in CA that are pro hunting...there are just a lot more people here who are not! Don't put us all in one category, we don't all surf before school either. Plenty of good people in this state, but we get overrun by the big city BS. I wish they could keep the politics out of the hunting and just do what is actually best for our game species. But that won't happen. Too bad to, because it could be a great place to hunt if it was managed properly.

You have to overlook slightlysober. He does not like anything that is California and his adolescent juvenile side comes out with his snide remarks.
RELH
You’re still mad because you can’t get your knives as sharp as my havalon? Let it go man. 2nd place ain’t bad...

There are lots of people here in CA that are pro hunting...there are just a lot more people here who are not! Don't put us all in one category, we don't all surf before school either. Plenty of good people in this state, but we get overrun by the big city BS. I wish they could keep the politics out of the hunting and just do what is actually best for our game species. But that won't happen. Too bad to, because it could be a great place to hunt if it was managed properly.
RELH and other Californians have paid for legislation to restrict hunting by paying taxes because they CHOSE to live in that state. You live in CA you’ve helped fund the anti hunting movement.

I doubt RELH pays taxes on his income of knives. Something I’ll look into this coming winter but if the off chance he does the sale of those knives help pass laws to restrict the use of the custom knife. Oh the irony..

Paying taxes is part of living in any state. This includes federal taxes that go to programs and restrictions you may not want. That’s why we vote. Outcome may not always be the way you wished, but you try your best. There is a lot of good hunting in California. You just have to work for it. At least we are not like Texas with its pay to play yet.

slightlysober, do not worry, I am not dishonest like you may be for even for bringing that up. I not only pay federal and state taxes on the sales of knives, I also paid state sales tax to CA. for in state sales. If you do not believe it, just put your money where your big mouth is and put up the money. If I show tax records to prove I paid taxes, I get your money. If I do not, you get the money that was wagered.
Just because you may be a crooked business person, does not mean everyone else is like you.
Thank you for proving my remark about your juvenile adolescent tendencies.

slightlysober, do not worry, I am not dishonest like you may be for even for bringing that up. I not only pay federal and state taxes on the sales of knives, I also paid state sales tax to CA. for in state sales. If you do not believe it, just put your money where your big mouth is and put up the money. If I show tax records to prove I paid taxes, I get your money. If I do not, you get the money that was wagered.
Just because you may be a crooked business person, does not mean everyone else is like you.
Thank you for proving my remark about your juvenile adolescent tendencies.
Post it. But I bet you won’t!

Put your money up and since you can not be trusted, we both will send the wager money to another member to hold and winner takes the money.
RELH

Put your money up and since you can not be trusted, we both will send the wager money to another member to hold and winner takes the money.
RELH
I’ll participate in your silly bet once you learn how to quote on here ?

I did not think you would participate when it comes to backing your mouth with money. Crawl back into your hole,
RELH
So you’re not going to learn how to quote! I knew you were all bark and no bite.

SLIGHTLYSOBER YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF MY TIME. I AM GOING TO CLICK ON THE IGNORE BUTTON FOR YOU.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom