new country artist Shooter Jennings

W

westcoast_rodeo

Hey everyone,
I recently got a hold of an advanced copy of the CD by new artist Shooter Jennings. It's a great album, he's the son of country legend Waylon Jennings. Has anybody heard anything else about him?
You can listen to samples of his songs on his website www.shooterjennings.com

If I'm not mistaken, he was on the "Outlaws" show on CMT a while back. Just playing back up I think. It was a good show with Hank JR and even Kid Rock.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

You all know Hank III has put out a couple CDs too. He does some great ol fashion country like his grampa and also does extreme hard core rock music. Quite a mix. I guess him and his dad dont get along. Thats too bad. Once in a while on ebay you see items Hank Jr gifted to Hank III and he puts them up for sale. The other day I saw the snakeskin guitar Jr used to use on Ebay, he had given it to III and he just sold it out of spite I guess. Tough deal for both of them.

Hank lll sounds like a spoiled rotten punk who loves his drugs more than his family and maker.

Mabey thats why Jr keeps introducing Kid Rock as his "own son" He must be the lesser of two evils.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom